You perfected your product or service because of the contributions of experts. Why would you trust your written content to an inexperienced writer or editor?
My experience includes technical writing and editing for multinational companies such as Northrop Grumman and Sanmina-SCI, as well as teaching at the secondary and college levels. I have worked with non-profits, such as the American Lung Association, and government customers, including the state of Florida. My breadth of experience uniquely qualifies me to work across multiple business sectors.
I’ve spent decades making highly technical, time-sensitive information understandable to audiences of all levels. I understand the importance of writing and editing text that reflects your company’s policies and standards while applying industry best practices.
My skills include the following:
- Requirements-based software documentation
- Website content development and maintenance
- Documentation of policies, procedures, and processes
- Exceptional research ability
- I earned thesis-based Master’s degrees in both English and History, and my Bachelor’s degree is in Education. I interact comfortably with technical and non-technical staff at all company levels, and I capably handle projects that require coordination between organizations.
All of that makes me sound vaguely terrifying, doesn’t it?
Yes, I’m a resourceful word nerd who is well-versed in multiple dialects of geek speak, but I never forget that I’m working with real people who need to feel appreciated and engaged during the writing and editing process. I am energetic and approachable, and I ensure that everyone I work with is as comfortable as possible throughout all project phases. Contact me for writing and editing services that respect your people as well as your message and brand.